terms and condition
1. All outstanding fees must be paid in full at the start of the evening and are not negotiable. Playing times are calculated from the start of the evening and as such are not affected by clocks going back or forwards etc.
2. Extensions to playing times will attract an additional charge which must be paid in full before the original finish time.
3.Magic Event will always coordinate our services with other professionals the hirer may have engaged such as photographer, catering staff or other entertainers etc. Magic Event will respond to polite requests as appropriate but do not take absolute instructions from a third party. This avoids contradictory instructions and conflicting interests.
4. All fees are quoted on the basis of suitable unloading area and the availability of adequate parking . It is the hirers responsibility to inform us of parking restrictions such as red routes etc. When access and parking are difficult, additional logistical arrangements may be needed and a extra charge may apply.
5. Magic Event will always endeavor to play all specially requested music but sometimes it is not possible to acquire obscure tracks or when we are sent long play lists of more than 30 tunes. Its also the case that long play list do not help the DJ build the party atmosphere so Magic Event can not give a 100% guarantee all requests are played.
6. For a standard size show Magic Event will require about an hour to set up and the same time to pack away after the event. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure the venue allows this amount of time. If this is a problem we can alter our stage set or bring extra hands to speed the set up sequence, however this may attract an additional charge.
7. The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage caused by the miss use of our equipment by anyone attending the event. During public events and if appropriate adequate security should be arranged by the hirer.
8. Magic Event and its operatives are at no time responsible for any injury to persons or damage to property by the miss use of our equipment by anyone attending the event. Magic Event reserves the right to suspend or terminate our services with immediate effect without refund if our operatives are verbally or physical abused. The same condition apply's in the Magic Event operatives are given reason to feel unreasonably intimidated or threatened by anyone present at the event.
9. Cancellations by the client within 28 days prior to the event will require payment in full. Payment in full will also be required in the event of cancellation due to events such as power cut, fire, extreme weather conditions, terrorist activity etc. We strongly advice our clients to insure the event.
10. The amount and type Mobile Disco equipment brought to the event will be decided based on the information given to us at the time of booking Magic Event.
11. A surcharge may apply if extra mobile disco equipment or additional elements are required.
12. Any persons who will sign our booking form must be over 18 years of age. If booking a mobile disco for an organisation such as a School, Club or company function etc the person signing this form must hold authority to take responsibility for all matters relating to the hire of Magic Event. In such cases a second signature may also be required.